0%The cloud resources provisioning time was successfully reduced by 50%.
0%Eliminated the QA team’s dependency on the cloud team for resource provisioning by 100%.
0 minThe average end-to-end application testing time was brought down to 40 minutes.
The client’s sales portal had security issues with respect to user logins and incorporated technology making it a security risk. Their demo portal was a web application where sales representatives and Business Partners could log in to book demo resources for showing their product capabilities to potential customers.
- QA team had to rely on the Cloud team to provision and manage cloud resources for running test automation.
- SLAs for service requests were inconsistent.
- QA team lacked proficiency in different Linux and Windows platforms resulting in errors executing pre / post-deployment scripts.
- Additional costs of running instances were incurred when they were not in use.
- Achieve Zero Human Errors.
- Automate cloud resource provisioning.
- Automate application installation and configuration.
- Automate end-to-end application test automation life cycle.
- Enable Cloud Cost Optimization.
- Create faster deployment cycles.
- Develop faster time-to-market cycles.
- LeTo was used for end-to-end cloud resource provisioning, management, and application testing.
- With LeTo’s ability to integrate with various project management tools like JIRA, Trello, and TFS, work-flows were defined to trigger automation on these tools to reduce errors in executing pre and post-deployment scripts.
- Installation and configurations were processed via automated workflows.
- LeTo 's means to handle build and test execution errors helped in updating the QA team with the error details and bringing human errors down to zero.
- LeTo was used to integrate with AWS APIs and provided the QA team the ability to create, start, stop, and even terminate an instance directly from JIRA.
- After the execution of every automation script, automated emails were sent to the admins giving them detailed reports.
The time that was taken to provision a VM ranged between 20-30 minutes. The cloud resources provisioning time was successfully reduced by 50%.
Eliminated the QA team’s dependency on the cloud team for resource provisioning by 100%.
The average end-to-end application testing time was brought down to 40 minutes.
Enabled end-to-end application testing with automated report generation.
Want the full Case Study?
10901 W. 120th Ave, Suite 235, Broomfield, CO 80021
Phone: (844) 4BETSOL (toll free)
Brigade Software Park, ‘B’ Block, 7th Floor
Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore-560070 India
Phone: +91 80 26710458