Why Contribute to a Blog?
Writing a guest post is a great way to build an audience and portfolio.
On average, the BETSOL blog has tens of thousands of visitors each month.
Anyone who is passionate about technology and has a topic idea they want to pitch.
Who Can Contribute to Our Blog?
What Are We Looking For
- Solid experience or expertise in the blog topic
- Interesting topics relevant to the technology industry
- 100% original content with viable sources
- 1500 to 2000 word article with sources
- Images used in articles must be from the creative commons
- Poor quality plagiarized articles can be rejected.
- BETSOL will create headlines that are SEO friendly but will take original headlines into consideration
- DevOps Using Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes by Ashwin Krishna
- How Does Scrum Work for Geographically-Distributed Teams? by Tim Justin-Bridgman
- The Top 10 Apps in 2018 for Software Engineers by Kelsey Glover
- How to Make a 1970s Fighter Jet Cutting Edge – IoT Upgrades by Justin Gesso
- Use Machine Learning for Accurate IT Project Estimates by Jeremiah Puckett
Check Out These Past Blogs Written by Our Expert Blog Contributors!
10901 W. 120th Ave, Suite 235, Broomfield, CO 80021
Phone: (844) 4BETSOL (toll free)
#42, BETSOL Software (india) Pvt Ltd,
5th Floors, Block A & B, Brigade Software Park,
27th Cross,Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore – 560070