Why Contribute to a Blog?
Writing a guest post is a great way to build an audience and portfolio.
On average, the BETSOL blog has tens of thousands of visitors each month.
Anyone who is passionate about technology and has a topic idea they want to pitch.
Who Can Contribute to Our Blog?
What Are We Looking For
- Solid experience or expertise in the blog topic
- Interesting topics relevant to the technology industry
- 100% original content with viable sources
- 1500 to 2000 word article with sources
- Images used in articles must be from the creative commons
- Poor quality plagiarized articles can be rejected.
- BETSOL will create headlines that are SEO friendly but will take original headlines into consideration
- DevOps Using Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes by Ashwin Krishna
- How Does Scrum Work for Geographically-Distributed Teams? by Tim Justin-Bridgman
- The Top 10 Apps in 2018 for Software Engineers by Kelsey Glover
- How to Make a 1970s Fighter Jet Cutting Edge – IoT Upgrades by Justin Gesso
- Use Machine Learning for Accurate IT Project Estimates by Jeremiah Puckett