Our customer had a complex requirement to move a broad set of legacy applications to a new web-based platform using CI/CD methodologies in order to support faster changes, better availability, and scalability.
- Large-scale legacy applications were being used globally to provide critical support for ~25M users.
- Current legacy systems were having problems with scalability and had long turn-around times for new application deployments.
- Maintenance windows were resulting in service interruption.
- Build a decentralized scalable design to deliver 99.95% application availability.
- Continuous Deployment by eliminating long maintenance windows that resulted in service interruption.
- Meet business transformation objectives like time-to-market.
We worked alongside our client to gain a strong understanding of their applications. Through our partnership we:
- Deployed micro services covering 900 apps, and 4,100 APIs.
- Moved to integrated teams using DevOps and Agile workflows.
- Transitioned independent tools to integrated tools. For example, Rally was integrated with QA tools.
- Hosted multiple versions of software for different consumer types, managed by Cloud Foundry routing.
- Used Jenkins for continuous delivery of independent builds and deployments.
- Set up application availability monitoring tools.
- Delivered a 75% increase in time-to-market velocity.
- Idea-to-feature timeframes came down from weeks to 3 days.
- Application scaling became nearly instantaneous and automated. What took months now takes minutes.
- Maintenance costs dropped by over 50% and application availability increased to 99.95%.
Want the full Case Study?
10901 W. 120th Ave, Suite 235, Broomfield, CO 80021
Phone: (844) 4BETSOL (toll free)
Brigade Software Park, ‘B’ Block, 7th Floor
Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore-560070 India
Phone: +91 80 26710458