BETSOL is a fast growing Denver based IT Company. We are looking for Jr. Test Engineers. This is an exciting position in a project that requires the candidates to hit the ground running. What we are building is revolutionary. Come be a part of changing the face of TV.
Jr. Test Engineer in Denver
- Recent college graduates looking to start working in 2016.
- Except in exceptional circumstances, undergraduate candidates who will require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language including, but not limited, to Java, C++, C#.
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on.
- Strong ability to collaborate.
- Highly driven and resourceful.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 0 to 12 months of experience in the software engineering field as an Intern, knowledge in Testing Methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Responsible for programming test conditions, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software
- Create system and testing design documentation per department standards.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Work with Development and Project Management teams to ensure the issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Communicate status frequently to everyone in the team
- Support and validate feature release