[Broomfield, Colorado, July 29, 2022]
BETSOL, a leading data management and intelligent automation company which offers products and solutions to both enterprises and consumers, is pleased to announce the launch of Rebit 2. The new release adds highly-requested capabilities like improved UI & configuration experience for a seamless workflow, a new portal (Sentinel) for sleek subscription management, AES 256-bit client-side encryption, and a priority restore feature to backup anytime and anywhere.
It is an effective backup and recovery solution that requires little interaction while providing peace-of-mind with cutting-edge architecture.
New Capabilities Introduced in Rebit 2 Include:
- Modernized architecture: Rebit 2 introduces an entirely new foundation, making it adaptable to evolving data management needs for years to come.
- Supercharged with priority restore feature: Rebit 2 allows you to execute near-instant restores, and ensures your data is always available, anywhere, at any time.
- Military-grade security: With Rebit 2, we have adopted top-of-the-line security protocols, such as military-grade 256-bit AES client-side encryption for enhanced security.
- New Sentinel portal for subscription management: The biggest update made to Rebit is the new Sentinel portal for effectively creating, managing, and notifying subscriptions.
- Backups with CDP (continuous data protection): With the Continuous Data Protection, Rebit 2 backs up your data as changes happen. This makes it possible to restore a system or file to a previous point in time. This also solves the problem of scheduling and dealing with backup windows.
- Improved and intuitive user experience: With Rebit 2, the user interface has been improved that has maximized the responsiveness, efficiency and accessibility leading to a seamless workflow.
“We’re pleased to announce a brand-new Rebit, which has been modernized from the ground up. For the last 15 years, Rebit has nailed core backup while maintaining simplicity. It gets out of your way and delivers when it matters. The new version stays true to this heritage, while also paving the way toward a scalable, flexible future that will be able to address evolving data management needs for years to come.”Justin Gesso | Senior Director of Product Marketing | 720-244-7906 | betsol.com
Rebit’s patented technology provides industry-leading features while maintaining ease-of-use. The core principle behind Rebit is to keep things “ridiculously simple,” which explains its dedicated user base.
Are you an existing Rebit customer ready to upgrade? Upgrade to Rebit 2.
Learn More About Betsol’s Data Management Capabilities
For the latest updates on Rebit 2, please follow Rebit on Facebook and Twitter. You can additionally connect with BETSOL: