Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Be part of our journey and together we can chase your dreams. Whether you build, promote, or implement our solutions, you can be sure that you are aligned with great technology that has an impact on customer success. We’re an interactive, connected community. You will have an ample number of opportunities to learn new skills.
Sr. Software Test Engineer| Greater Denver Area
- Champion of the customer consistently seeking to enhance and simplify the experience
- Implements quality assurance reporting to track test metrics including test progress and defects information
- Outwardly addresses business needs by acquiring and analyzing data for software process evaluation and improvements.
- Identifies defects on both back end and front end systems utilizing triage and troubleshooting
- Identify and track manual test cases that are candidates for automation
- Script test scenarios using the automation tool’s UI test creator and basic scripting
- Ability to act as an internal quality consultant performing quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed
- Ensure alignment between business operational strategies and quality assurance of products
Account Manager| Greater Denver Area
- Understand client business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive workforce planning
- Provide inputs to deliver effective proposals to clients
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients
- Partner with the delivery team to effectively manage pipeline, activity, and deliverables
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ business requirements and their technical requirements.
- Validate the approach and solution design proposed by collaborating with customers and stakeholders to manage their expectations and resolve business issues in a timely manner.
- Facilitate internal communication and assembling a solution delivery team for new engagements.
- Track, manage and report on deliverable attainment and/or SLA (Service Level Agreement) performance.
- Lead, manage, and collaborate with internal team and stakeholders located in near shore, offshore, or domestic delivery centers and the practices to ensure engagement success.
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process
- Negotiate wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Oversee pre-employment steps, including reference checks and background and drug tests
- Partner with solution delivery team to identify upcoming needs of the business
- Maintain relationships with business contacts to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
Business Development Manager | Greater Denver Area
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with delivery team to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with internal team on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
We can’t wait to hear from you! Check back often for new job opportunities in our Denver and Bangalore offices.
Get more stuff like this
Sign up with BETSOL to get the latest tech trends, industry best-practices, and benchmarks.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.