Last Updated on August 4, 2021 by Justin Gesso
BETSOL’s enterprise backup and data management product line, Zmanda, signed deals across multiple industries in the first two weeks of July.
These deals include customers in:
- Manufacturing and Hardware
- Cloud Services Providers
- Non Profit
Targeted Data Management Growth
Zmanda continues to deliver on the key data protection needs of customers in specific industries.
- Open backup formats help Zmanda’s customers avoid vendor lock-in while also meeting long-term archival requirements.
- Industry-specific security practices and proven track records with government, education, and defense agencies streamline the procurement process.
- Cluster architecture allows for simple management and improved business continuity across distributed sites, common in education.
- Support for both modern and traditional storage targets, spanning tape to cloud. This allows for cost-effective archiving for high-volume data companies in media and entertainment.
Learn More About Zmanda Enterprise Data Protection
Protecting enterprise data for customers in 40+ countries since 1991, Zmanda backs up data from your databases, servers, applications, and VMs. Zmanda’s disaster recovery capabilities span on-premise, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Get more stuff like this
Sign up with BETSOL to get the latest tech trends, industry best-practices, and benchmarks.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.